The third edition of the Week-end Champêtre Oneka took place on August 4th and 5th at the organic farm in Frelighsburg. This special edition was meant to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Oneka!
Participants were able to experience our farm, our community and our landscapes!
A host of free activities were organized for the pleasure of all!
- Visits of the gardens with herbalists and specialists in wild edible plants.
- Outdoor yoga sessions (including two goat yoga sessions) with YogaTribes.
- Demonstrations of distillation of essential oils.
- Outdoor hair wash in an enchanting and relaxing setting.
- Outdoor chair massage offered by Scandinave Spa Vieux-Montréal.
- Country picnic under the apple trees with meals made with local products byL’Archipel and kombucha offered for free byRISE Kombucha
- Free tasting of cider byCidre Choiniere.
- Filling station available at our shop for bulk purchase.